Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blogger is bloggish for Ego Maniac...

GASP! Why would I say such a thing?
Simple. Because I am an admitted Blogger myself. (read Ego Maniac)
Ohh, this is not a bad thing! I simply like the ideals, theories and solutions to life's mysteries that I come up with far better than those being offered up around me as well as taking time from my ever busy day to opine, ramble, rant, or tantrum over things I have zero control over but would like to change improve or address...however I see fit.

The ego part is where the Blog comes in, for why else would someone have a page that they spill out their innards on while welcoming the ogling of strangers in cyber land? Well because, Like me, you have probably bored of filling your social profile (facebook etc) with these pearls of wisdom & wit? OR perhaps have alienated 1 or more of your "friends" with them as well? Even better yet! you are collecting 'followers' and comments slash 'thumbs uppers' for no better reason than to feel...well, followed. So here we flock - to the land of make believe in an effort to purge our own heads of the stuff that we think others need to know with little regard as to weather or not they want it or even Like it.  Because in true EgoBlogger fashion, it is never about them anyway...

Consider the above a disclaimer to follow if you want or not, regardless, I still have lots to talk about and Life seems to provide a never ending source of topics for my blogging pleasure.  Stay tuned for whatever happens next. or not.

1 comment:

  1. agreed... the only reason i blog is because i love my thoughts and think others should too!!

    ReplyDelete